Do you think this dude couldn't get anyone but me?

So this dude kept talking to me for like 5 years told me he didnt want a relationship was verbally abusive but I was not having sex with him why do you think he would keep talking to Me? Like we would just kiss and stuff and like he would call me on different numbers after I blocked him and I had to file a restraining order what do you think about that.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like a combination of not being able to get with anyone else and some unhealthy obsession. You're lucky he's not in your life.

Just have sex and you maybe will change him and he will be a good man 

I thought that once. But the truth is you have history. Part of the reason.

I think you were stupid and foolish to string him along with kisses and stuff.  He is obviously hoping to get you to move in with him and provide him sex and maid service without the commitment to a relationship, like marriage.  As long as you keep paying attention to him, he will continue to bug you, hoping to wear you down and sweet talk you into serving him.  Time to grow up, girl.

you're easy to manipulate, that's why. easy to verbally abuse because obviously you aren't saying anything to make him stop, therefore he can do whatever he wants.