Am i a lesbian if i watch lesbian po*n?

I never really thought about it :/it just randomly hit me one day, i'm 19years old and i only find feminine guys hot, so basically..skinny..thick guys with a feminine face?

So the funny thing is that i was never allowed to watch por*os my mom always put that safety thing on google so everytime i tried nothing came up, when i finally found out how to remove that thing i started looking all sorts of thinga up and for a while it was fine and i was just normally going thru puberty and kept searched up some po*n every now and then,when my mom found out we had the most embarrasing conversation about how that's a sin and how i'll go to hell for it, at that point i only used my imagination when i wanted to do it. Now that i'm living with my friend and have access to it i started watching stuff, but it didn't work for me....none of it, i felt so weird watching it and not feeling anything but shame and boredom.One day when i was tryna get used to it since i started thinking i'm not normal.. i found girlxgirl por*n and i don't know if i was into it or not.. i felt like i shouldn't watch it but i kinda wanted to see it, i don't know how to explain that, it was one of those weird ..i don't think i like it but i wanna watch this anyways cuz it's interesting kind of feeling... does that mean i'm a lesbian?? I honestly don't know.I know for a fact that i was always into feminine looking guys but that's it! I never even thought about it??! I should also metion that i never had a bf/gf :) 

• Peter

I watch vampire films, am I a vamp.......... Oh! Never mind.

Nope. It is just entertainment.

No, you are 100% NOT A LESBIAN. Lesbians aren't attracted to men.