Is Dwayne the Rock Johnson a future football hall of famer? ?

He Just bought the XFL and he can possibly make a deal to get the leagues to combine. Create a new league called the NFLX. The Rock should go into the hall of fame as a contributor to the game. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, he's not. The XGL is a minor league.

• 2 months ago

The XFL is the equivilent to a minor league for the NFL and can't even prove that it can make a profit.So lets quit pretending it is somehow even close to the NFL.Just because the Rock is an investor in the league doesn't mean he will be in the day to day operations.Lets remember he is one of Hollywoods highest paid stars to pretend he is going to give this investment much of his time is a little silly

• The Pro Football Hall of Fame? No, he has done nothing whatsoever in or for The National Football League. Has he done enough to go into The College Football Hall of Fame? Probably not. He was a College Football Player for The University of Miami for 4 Years and they did win a National Championship, but I don't think that's enough to get you in The College Football Hall of Fame. He can create whatever league he wants, it won't get him in The Pro Football Hall of Fame, your dreaming.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since he lost his starting position at the U to Warren Sapp, wasn't drafted, was cut mid-season by a CFL team, bought a bankrupt league, its second failed attempt, that had ceased play, and stands NO chance of merging it with the NFL, I don't think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think you skipped a few steps there.  Somewhere in the middle, Dwayne has to get the XFL to actually play a complete season, grow into a legit competitor to the most successful and monopolistic sports league of all time, and thereby make the NFL interested in a merger of some kind.

This is kind of like South Park's underwear gnomes that went from 

Step 1: Collect Underwear.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zc4bGkU05o

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.