Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why is mediocrity and laziness and obesity celebrated in Western Culture?

In Asia, if you aren't a doctor or an engineer, you are a failure. In America, if you're a doctor or engineer, you're made fun of and being a "free soul" is celebrated. One who rebels against societal norms and against hard work. Being a lazy couch potato is a badge of honor and fat people are considered "big and beautiful"

cause thats just the way some people are

Liberals promote such kind of ideology which prevents people from rising to the top. That's why I embrace Asian culture more than modern liberal Western culture. Regarding obesity, it has to do with toxic PC culture and this may aggravate obesity more in coming years.

Sadly, Asians have a better diet, family values, morals and discipline as compared to modern Westerners. The problem is that liberals believe in satisfaction and laziness which causes people to do less hardwork.

Are you speaking of South "America" or North "America?"

I've never heard anyone "make fun" of a Physician.

We must travel in different circles.

Your punctuation leads me to believe English is not your native tongue.