Ftm trans ECG awkward ?

So I’m ftm pre name change and everything and I was advised to get an ecg which means you have to basically strip naked from the torso so no bra or nothing and as a trans person this is extremely uncomfortable for me not only because my dysphoria but I got hair on my pits because I’m a trans male and they would probably see it and think I’m some gross women who doesn’t shave the pits when I’m just a trans male but they wouldn’t know because my name hasn’t been changed yet. I don’t know what to do I also can’t really even shave because I had to move houses and am living in a trailer. I refused the test today and the test a year ago and feel stupid but it does make me uncomfortable 

I'd say just get it over with, of course it's uncomfortable. As a trans guy they made me have an internal smear test that was even more uncomfortable and painful. 

I had to be photographed at pre op consultation topless then they draw on your chest. It's awkward but just look the other way and let them do what they need to do. 

Lots of medical procedures are uncomfortable. I had to have an ultrasound scan on my liver when I was on hormones but pre top surgery. I just explained I'm trans. 

• Sky

Assuming your anonymously posted story is true, a medical setting is the last place you should ever have embarrassment or body shame.  Those feelings should be left at home because they have no good place in a doctor's office.  They have seen everything and seen every body type, including transgender people.  An ECG is ordered because the doctor suspects or knows of some problem with your heart (the Cardio in electrocardiogram).  That is not something you want to dismiss, ignore, or avoid just because of body issues.  If your story is true and you genuinely are transgender, you need to make some visits with your gender identity therapist to work on the body issues and dysphoria so you can put those behind you and put your health first. 

• ?

"you have to basically strip naked from the torso so no bra or nothing".   Men will do that.  Women usually wear a bra.  As you are pre-everything, and already uncomfortable, I suggest you wear a bra for this test.  You also will be covered with a paper blanket.

Seriously, get over it, you need the test.

"I also can’t really even shave because I had to move houses and am living in a trailer."

Does the association have zoning requirement that bans razors, you mean no other person in the neighborhood shaves.