Emizoo
Emizoo asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 2 months ago

Looking for a 00's song by a male band with the title 'Together'?

I only remember that word in the song, too, so it's been hard to find. I don't know the genre. Maybe a little alternative/indie rock. It's a slow song, pretty chill. I remember it's a 4 beat, but the 7 and 8 count are off beats. Not really sure how to describe it. The lyrics of the chorus are something like "We could ____ ____ ____ ..... together". I don't know if 'We could/can' is even a part of it. Maybe my brain is just trying to fill in the gaps. I think the song is meant to be a little depressing. I think it's about a relationship that couldn't work because of the woman. I'm not sure though. I just remember it was a cool sounding song. Pretty sure the name of the band is two words and it's 'The (something) '. I just can't remember the name, or it would have been a lot easier to find. Likely was released between 2006 and 2011.

It's probably not this song, but I'll venture a guess.... Better Together by Jack Johnson