I can't find these book anyone know of them? wattpad or kindle Plz Stop Reporting my questions i acually really need this answered asap?

First Book: A women finds out that her grandma passed away and finds out she now have a castle in scotland she goes there and finds out this castle houses a fallen angel.

Second Book: Humans are in a war againest alians, the main charecter a young girl goes out in the middle of the night and trys to find an alian and ends upi inding one and getting in trouble her brother comes and gets her and brings her back inside to the compound where she lives and locks up the alian the alian man ends up easily excaping after falling for the girl and is free.

• Tina

If the books are on Wattpad I'm afraid I can't help. However, if they have been published it would be worth trying Booksleuth on ABE Books.

You do? Sure. I can do that. OK then. My answer is "asap". Hope this helped, y' looniebin.