Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Black BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'?

Is this why Americans will vote Trump and republican party?---

A group of strangers confronted Whitaker's group. Guns were drawn and an argument ensued in which someone in the suspect group shouted 'Black Lives Matter,' to which 'Whitaker or someone in her group replied that All Lives Matter.'

I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell," he said. "I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody."

According to a Facebook post by Whitaker's grandfather (reported by TGP), "multiple black assailants" shot her in the head-

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-supporters...

It is so. BLM or antifa killers killed a young mother because she argued with them. Well, plus 77-year-old African American David Dorn who was security for a business if I'm not mistaken. And several more people died from the violence unleashed by BLM those days. I think I have seen the figure of 30 dead? It is a question not an assertion ..

Marxists are fanatical and violent.

Posting the same question time and time again a month after the incident is kinda boring.

Someone thinks all lives matter and is shot dead for not promoting a certain race.    Welcome to the new America.  

Still can't find a source that shows an actual witness making that claim I see.

Hint: Her grandfather WASN'T THERE.

• martin

If this is true, it's an example of why BLM is failing.

ZERO hedge is zero Truth.