Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Black BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'?

Is this why Americans will vote Trump and republican party?---

A group of strangers confronted Whitaker's group. Guns were drawn and an argument ensued in which someone in the suspect group shouted 'Black Lives Matter,' to which 'Whitaker or someone in her group replied that All Lives Matter.'

I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell," he said. "I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody."

According to a Facebook post by Whitaker's grandfather (reported by TGP), "multiple black assailants" shot her in the head-

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-supporters...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is so. BLM or antifa killers killed a young mother because she argued with them. Well, plus 77-year-old African American David Dorn who was security for a business if I'm not mistaken. And several more people died from the violence unleashed by BLM those days. I think I have seen the figure of 30 dead? It is a question not an assertion ..

Marxists are fanatical and violent.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Posting the same question time and time again a month after the incident is kinda boring.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Someone thinks all lives matter and is shot dead for not promoting a certain race.    Welcome to the new America.  

• 2 months ago

Still can't find a source that shows an actual witness making that claim I see.

Hint: Her grandfather WASN'T THERE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If this is true, it's an example of why BLM is failing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ZERO hedge is zero Truth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.