Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Could someone call the police on me?

I was at a four way stop and I couldn’t see to the left of me because a truck was right next to me, so I just went and the car from the left who I couldn’t see, went too and we almost crashed. He honked his horn at me and I honked back. He got behind me and followed me for a little bit and then turned. Could he call the cops on me?

you went when you couldn't see...yes you can be charged with reckless driving...and I would guess the other car couldn't see you.  you either need to learn some common sense or give up your license.  you needed to wait until you could see, possibly inching up a little at a time...

Yes, since you just ignored the law.

• Adam

Perhaps but it’s unlikely. Unless of has dash cam evidence it’s your word against his, ask it was a genuine one off mistake, I can’t see you getting into trouble about it.

He could, but you did nothing wrong other than almost get into a crash, but you both did that.