Itchy bumps under breast ?

One morning I woke up to my breast area itchy. I went to go look in the mirror and I saw so many bumps. I thought I maybe it mosquito bites but this never happened to me before. I need help. What are these bumps call and how can I make them go away. 

Favorite Answer

Could be anything from bug bites to a contact rash. However, if you were walking on grass hours before they appeared, my guess would be chigger bites. They tend to go for areas where the clothing is tight against the body-- like under your bra's elastic.

you should go and get yourself checked by a doctor just to be on the safe side.Fear of the unknown it worst especially when it comes to health.

It may be that you have a heat rash. Not trying to be all TMI, but if your breasts hang down a bit so that they are touching your chest, then there will be an area where it will get all red and bumpy from heat and trapped moisture. Keep the area clean and dry, use baby powder and if you can, wear a bra that will lift rather than hang.

• kelvin

those are hives and you might be allergic too the brand of laundry soap your using

It could be heat rash or bed bug bites or contact dermatitis or some other allergic reaction.

As with anything that itches, keep the area clean, dry and ventilated as much as you can (not tight clothing), use a topical treatment like Cortaid or Calamine lotion to relieve the itch and decrease swelling.  

Call a doctor if you are concerned or it gets worse.