Pickup truck drivers! Does hanging testicles from your trailer hitch make you feel like a real man?

I've cut several off parked trucks. Yours is next btw.

• Joe888
    Favorite Answer

No, it means you're an idiot.. Don't hang testicles from your trailer hitch.

Only if  they are Real....

Morons who have them should be ticketed under obscenity charges.  Women and children do not need to see that bit of stupidity.

If or when you get caught, you'll be arrested for petty theft & vandalism.

Did anyone see that whole dude hanging by his testi,,  under that bumper in New Jersey,, could of been Alaska??  Now, that's a statement...

They look stupid. 

Ha ha ha.. Honest to goodness, you emasculated snowflakes are too much. The dudes truck has "balls" ...you know, it could pull the gates off of HeII...wicked powerful.. Wow, I never thought guys could be so out of touch ??

• JOHN B

Depending on State, truck nutz may be considered an infraction of obscenity law. Find out, then complain to local police and really make them pay. Have your wife or girlfriend call it in. Unless you're female.

I know of a $445 citation written up in S.C.

They cost me money so you are STEALING FROM ME.    Maybe we should hang your testicles on the rear tailgate.   

. It is suppose to be funny.

Touch my truck and that is the end of you.

• Ron

You collect testicles?

Does sneaking around and vandalizing stuff make you feel powerful? Or do you just get a warm feeling when you're playing with someone else's testicles?