Pickup truck drivers! Does hanging testicles from your trailer hitch make you feel like a real man?

I've cut several off parked trucks. Yours is next btw.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe888
    Lv 4
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it means you're an idiot.. Don't hang testicles from your trailer hitch.

• 4 months ago

Only if  they are Real....

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Morons who have them should be ticketed under obscenity charges.  Women and children do not need to see that bit of stupidity.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If or when you get caught, you'll be arrested for petty theft & vandalism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Did anyone see that whole dude hanging by his testi,,  under that bumper in New Jersey,, could of been Alaska??  Now, that's a statement...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They look stupid. 

• 4 months ago

Ha ha ha.. Honest to goodness, you emasculated snowflakes are too much. The dudes truck has "balls" ...you know, it could pull the gates off of HeII...wicked powerful.. Wow, I never thought guys could be so out of touch ??

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Depending on State, truck nutz may be considered an infraction of obscenity law. Find out, then complain to local police and really make them pay. Have your wife or girlfriend call it in. Unless you're female.

I know of a $445 citation written up in S.C.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They cost me money so you are STEALING FROM ME.    Maybe we should hang your testicles on the rear tailgate.   

. It is suppose to be funny.

Touch my truck and that is the end of you.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You collect testicles?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Does sneaking around and vandalizing stuff make you feel powerful? Or do you just get a warm feeling when you're playing with someone else's testicles?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.