Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

I don't like my cat anymore?

When she was a little kitten, she used to sleep beside me now she has become distant. She still wants to play but she doesn't show affection anymore. She meows when she needs something like food or she wants to play but she doesn't come to me anymore to be petted or be held. Why did she change?

Try to play with her more and arrange a playtime schedule. Do not throw her out. Plus, cats get older and being independent is just cats. She loves and cares for you, even if she doesn't show it.

Just give her away.

Source(s): Reality.

Some cats are more friendly as kittens. They change as they get older, but if you don't like your cat give her away

• jean

maybe try Feliway. It is a plug in device that puts cat in good mood. U may need to make the first move with the cat.

Cats love to be brushed.  You could try brushing her a couple times a day until she associates you with the pleasure of being brushed. 

Plz, never leave your cat on street. Treat your cat well always, she needs you.