Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

Would you be offended if a friend tells you we have very different personalities and I prefer if u dont call me?

In the future, I will only communicate through text messages or e-mails.

Just cut this friend 100% out of your life.

When people end friendships it is often painful. That sounds like the end of a friendship to me. Seems clear. 

No.

Depending on the person, it's a little odd, but there are lots of situations it makes sense.

There are even people who say, "Never write a long email like that again!"

People have a right to explain the best way to communicate with one another. It just shows what level of friendship the person has with you. That might be where some become offended, but then they realize, "Oh. I need to de-invest a bit and put this more elsewhere."

yes i would but that doesn't sound like a friend. i used to get hurt whenever people didnt want me to be their friend but one day i just thought - ya know what. if they don't like me it's their loss because im a great friend, and extremely kind hearted. and i know that is true - anyone would be lucky to have me as a friend bc of how much i care about people so it truly is their loss - and there is people who will and do LOVE you for you. you don't want people who dont love you for you period. and then when that really hit me i truly didn't care. 1. it's their loss. 2. you don't want their friendship anyway if they dont love and accept you for you. periodt.

No.

................