Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 4 months ago

If you could go back to school, what degree would you choose?

Being realistic, don't say med school or law school if you know you could never make it.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I'm currently in school to become an elementary school teacher. If I were to change my major, which is very unlikely, I'm going to say I would get a degree in language and literature to become an English professor

• 4 months ago

Auto mechanic degree or computer science 

• 4 months ago

Bachelor of degree in Business Administration.

• 4 months ago

I am quite content with the way my life played out, so I don't think I would change much.  If anything, I would maybe have gotten an Economics undergraduate degree rather than International Relations, because I probably would have made more money early on.  However, there's nothing really stopping me or anyone else from getting any degree we want other than our own willingness to do so.  Case in point, I have my PhD and two Master's, currently working on a third.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I wouldn’t have gone to a university. 

I would stayed at my community college. They had a very good fashion design department.  I love to sew, I would have gone into costuming for theater or dance.   

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Finance... such as accounting maybe.

• 4 months ago

I would've skipped out on wasting 4.5 years of my life, gone to trade school for a year, and got the job I have now a lot sooner and probably with higher pay. Unless you plan on becoming a doctor, lawyer, or engineer, college is quite obsolete nowadays.

• 4 months ago

Med school.  I had the grades but chose a STEM profession.  Medicine would have been easier and more lucrative.

• david
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Pharmacy.  I like math and science.  

• 4 months ago

Financing.,.,.,.,.,., 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.