Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

What else can I do? ?

My boyfriend of 2 years has severe bi-polar disorder, and I can't get him to stay on his meds. Our relationship has become horrible over the past few months, due to the mood swings and my inability to handle them. (He accuses me of cheating and has irrational delusions regarding that. I'm not allowed to see friends or have social media. He says hateful things to me. Not allowed to be kind to customer service workers, and if I am, he says I'm cheating/mocks me. I never do enough/do everything wrong,etc.) He is out of control and I don't know what else to do. His family has given up on him because of his mental illness, and I really don't want to do the same, but I'm at my breaking point. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    took two years to find out......move on

  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You are looking at nothing more than a lifetime of headaches. Move on, you cannot force him to do anything. Nothing will change

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.