Josh asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

20 year old being friends with a 13 year old ?

my little cousin who is 13.. she has a friend (she claims its her like true bff) that is 20 she is a girl too. is it common or "relevant" (i couldn't think of a better word lol)  for that much of an age gap to want to hang out? i mean i know she's been around alot of people older most her life.  (me, her brother, his girlfriend, etc) im more leaning towards the 20 year old why shed wanna hang out with such a younger person.. I will add she met her at her church. she also (my cousin) had some issues with a couple of "friends" that she thought were her close friends.. i just dont know infunit kinda strange..

sounds like a lesbian hitting on her

• Tj

Something smells about this.

It is just too weird and makes the 20 year old look like a child molester or a pedophile.

Maybe you could talk to her Mom about it.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Where the Fccck are her parents? If I was a 13 year old having 20 year old friends, my mom would of called the cops on that 20 year old. Who knows what she might do. Older people tend to be a bad influence on younger kids. For example, if she buys drugs like cocaine, she may persuade the 13 year old to take it. When my brother was 12 he was told into take weed, which he did. Now, he's 16 and leaves home all the time to smoke weed. My mom called the cops before but they say they cant do anything to him. I suggest talking to her parents about her older friends. Like, where is she even meeting these people? They could be human traffickers for all you know.