Unisex scents from bath and bodyworks?

I was shopping at bath and body works and was at the men’s section, but they don’t have a big selection to choose from and all the guy stuff smell the same, so my question is, is there any unisex scents in their body care that aren’t to feminine for a guy to use.

I have a story to go with this question.

I had a friend in high school who always smelled AMAZING! He was pretty athletic and so to cover the smell of blood, sweat, and tears he had to put on his "cologne" but he never told anyone what he used. The ladies loved him. Well, one day I went to B&BW... and I had the same question as you. I thought no way these men perfumes were manly. Well I smelled one and it was my friend's cologne. 

So, to answer your question... no. Most of them are feminine smelling. But if you don't care that you are buying mens perfume (not cologne)... no one will notice. And the ladies will love it.

There isn’t any. All the female body wash has a feminine smell to it.  They either have a flowery, sweet, or a fruity smell to it. Guy’s body wash has citrus, herbs, or woodsy smell to it. 

lol r u transgender