what is a good mystery movie to watch? like shocking/unpredictable endings...?

Update:

lol cathy i watch se7en yesterday & the ending was very predictable & i hated the way the dude gave his self to the police 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Witness For The Prosecution, Shutter Island, Chinatown, Sea of Love, The Crying Game, The French Connection, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Insomnia, ;Identity, The Firm, No Country For Old Men, 24 Hour Photo, The Butterfly Affect, 12 Monkeys, Back To The Future, The Quiller Memorandum, The Odessa Files, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Inception, The Fly (original black and white version) Madam X (there are 3 versions, The oldest is the best)  The Pelican Brief, Man on Fire, The Conversation, No Way Out (the end of this fooled me as did The Crying Game which I don't think most would ever guess) Law Abiding Citizen, The Telephone Booth) Interstellar, Planet of the Apes, Source Code, Deja Vu, Peggy Sue Got Married, an older but real classic is War Games, ,Disappearance, Fortress, Australian 1985, 

• 2 months ago

The Usual Suspects

Deception 

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

• 2 months ago

Seven is one of my all-time favorites. 1995- Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey. Great story, great acting and OMG the ending!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Psycho. The movie really had a surprise turn of twist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.