Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Rate this sandwich: Bread, a cheese slice, and mustard ?

NEEDS A SLICE OR 2 OF 

ANY TYPE OF MEAT (ham, turkey 🦃 bacon 🥓,  roast 🥩 beef, ect. ect. ect...) REALLY, & THAT... LADIES & GENTLEMEN...is what you call a genuine, bonafide, A1, bon appetite, delicioso, muy bien, perfecto, mmm-mmm-mmm, #1-real-deal, “👍🏽 mom, can you make me another sandwich...🤤please?!?!” 

A sandwich made w/o a slice or 2 of meat is NOT a sandwich at all...it is just 2 mustard-tasting-breaded🍞-cheesed🧀-sliced 🥪meal that is a last method of a meal to make when you don’t have the MEAT to put in between it all together.  

EDIT:  I...myself, am very passionate about sandwiches & the different types of ways you could go about making one.  There’s so male different variations & combinations one could choose from...in 34 yrs old & every week I make myself atleast 2-3 sandwiches to eat for any type of day....breakfast 🥪 (add an overeasy 🍳egg to it), lunch 🥪 (Dont forget the lettuce 🥬 , tomato 🍅, onion 🧅,  & a PICKLE!) or dinner 🥪 (8 out of 10 times @ nighttime for supper it’s a grilled cheese 🧀 Sándwich-type variation of one, if not grilled cheese then a sandwich with 🥑 avocado, also bacon 🥓 added to it)...I go all out when it comes to sandwiches 🥪!!!!!!!!!! ✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪✌🏽🥪😊

Source(s): My refrigerator & pantry has it all!!!

I’d say that depends.

White bread, American cheese, kraft mustard?  Blech.

Trader Joe’s Pain Pacal sliced 1/2” thick, Dijon or whole grain or any high quality “designer” mustard and one of many very good quality cheeses I can think of, toasted in Kerrygold salted butter... Heaven.

I rate it shitty

• jean

sounds ok.................

wat type of mustard , english , dugung , american or powder mustard . 

More to the point how would you rate it?

If that is what you want then go for it!

• kswck2

Bleah, unless there is about 5 more slices of cheese, and some bologna, and some lettuce-but No tomato, because it will just slide out and you will wear it. 

I wouldn't say no to it, but I would like a bit more in it such as maybe roast beef and lettuce. 

3 thumbs up         .

Add a slice of tomato, a ring of onion, and a sprinkling of black pepper to the grilling, and you have a sale.

Nix the mustard.