Guber
Guber asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

What do you think of the name Daffodil for a girl?

What would be a good middle name to go with it?

Favorite Answer

I don't think it is an attractive name for a girl, especially with Daffy (Duck) as an obvious nickname.

• denise

Daphne is a preferable name.

• Snid

Not all flowers are good names for humans.  This is one of them.  Immediately she will be called Daffy and that is SO unpleasant.

Daffodil? Seriously? Prepare for years from the teasing that will occur. 

Daftuna is prettier. 

I think the kids in middle school will call her Daffy Duck and they'll quack when they walk by her in the hallways. And she'll hate her parents for giving her such a stupid name.

Wales national flower. If you want to show your patriotism to the nation there are plenty of lovely Welsh girl's names to choose. Daffodil is just comedic.

Honestly, it sucks. It would be incredibly stupid to name your kid that. 

It’s a ridiculous name for a girl, and it’s not even a real name. I would feel very sorry for anyone named Daffodil, and I’m sure if someone was called that, they’d be embarrassed. She would get nicknamed ‘Daffy’ or ‘Daf’ by people, which just sounds like some kind of child’s name, or the cartoon character Daffy Duck. 

• Dv8s

Doe.                                                       .