Christians, are we living in the last days?

The last days before judgment day?  That Jesus mentioned?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

These are the latter days before Jesus returns for His followers.  Once His people meaning believers are taken out of the way, then the Great Tribulation will begin and the man of sin called the Antichrist will show his ugly head.  The believers are the Temple of God and their bodies hold the Holy Spirit of God and at the moment they are the restrainers keeping the Devil from coming on the earth in full force.  Shocking times are coming and from what I've read in the Holy Bible, "You haven't seen anything yet."  You think times are bad, literally horrors are coming.  Today is the day of Salvation, tomorrow could be too late.  Bow your head, repent of your sins and invite Jesus the Christ into your heart.

• 1 month ago

The only way that any of us could know when that will be is if God made that information available to us in his word the bible. Jesus did describe in detail things that would happen in the last days at Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. This is because Jesus' disciples asked him what will the sign be of his presence or second coming and of the conclusion of the system of things? Jesus gave them the answer. This has a twofold answer, first the conclusion of the Jewish system which ended in 70 AD when the Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem and the temple thus ending the Jewish system of worship centred around the temple and secondly the end of the entire world system. Some of the features of the latter would be wars, famine, pestilence (epidemics of worldwide significance), earthquakes, increase of crime and lawlessness etc. Later the prophecy at 2Timothy 3:1-5 indicated that the last days would be critical times hard to deal with. Read that interesting account and see if you can relate personally to the attitudes in human behaviour that would indicate whether you are seeing these things today. For more information please go to www.jw.org/Bible questions answered and search for 'Last Days ' or any subject of interest to you.

• 1 month ago

Every day after Jesus said that have been the last days before judgement day. The real question  is, "How many last days are their?"

• 1 month ago

Yes, we are.  The four horsemen have already come and gone.  We are in the events of the fifth or sixth seal of the Book mentioned in the Revelation.  Rev. 14;6, the everlasting gospel of Christ being restored to the Earth in the last days by angelic ministry, has been fulfilled, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Read Matthew 24 and 25 see the signs. But only God knows the true end of days.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, but nobody knows how many thousands of years these last days may last.

• Evi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Read Mark 13, specifically verse 32

32 - But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

Source(s): The Holy Bible.
  • 1 month ago

THERE has been many predictions in the pass concerning the last days and the return of JESUS and they all failed and the reason for such was they missed the first and greatest prophecy that JESUS spoke of concerning the last days and it was spoken as a parable,THE parable of the fig tree meaning the rebirth of ISRAEL ,THIS prophecy took place in 1948 and the end time clock began to tick,THIS time there is no mistake.

• "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom" (Matthew 16:28).

>>>JESUS CAME BACK!<<< (ACTS 1:2; 2:2-4)!

>>>JESUS CAME BACK<<< IN THE GLORY OF THE HOLY GHOST (ACTS 1:2) ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST (ACTS 2:2-4) AS PROMISED (JOHN 14:18; 26)!

"Surely the LORD God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7).

"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to (((JUDGE))) thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to (((JUDGE))) this thy so great a people?" (I Kings 3:9)!

>>>JUDGMENT DAY IS HERE<<< BEING "WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE" (REVELATION 20:15)! 

(((NOW)))!

(((TODAY!)))

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face [FINAL] judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)!

"AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE" (REVELATION 20:15)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Reference passage please. You have no understanding of the biblical "latter days." 

Read all of Mat 24 where the apostles asked Jesus.....

Matthew 24:3 — And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?

Read all the signs....and then this:

Matthew 24:34-35 KJV — Verily I say unto you, >>>This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. <<< Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.