Why are pundits saying Kane will improve us?

First Merson said signing Kane would make us title challengers and Meulensteen is now insisting signing Kane will help us catch up to Liverpool and Man City.

1. I don’t think we are good enough to go for the title next season.

2. Signing Kane the fûcking mong won’t help us either.

Oh and I will say that I’m glad Sanchez the money grabbing manwhore has finally left us.

Harry Kane if in the right set up, and I'm just not entirely sure your current squad has the players that could work in harmony with a player like Harry Kane and bring out the best in him,  however I can see Bruno Fernandes and Harry Kane turning out to be a winning comination and one of the best in the league IF the rest of the side understands how to play to their strengths. 

I just don't think the side genuinely believes deep down they can challenge Man City,  you don't have that psychological belief in you that you can actualy take them on over 38 games and make them choke and feck their season up, we nearly got them last season and look at how we won the league this year.

Sanchez was simply wasted and not used for over 3 seasons and its a big shame on Arsenal to have let him go so easily.  All he did was train while on a good wack.

I agree with your point 1, lot of people are saying it and I'm saying it too.

you can forget about having a say in deciding whether Liverpool can win another Premier League title again or not,  thats in our hands not yours.

Over 38 games we have enough quality and experience now to sustain a credible title challenge and win the league.

What I'm more concerned about is what would we be like if VDD,  or Mane or Salah got injured along with few others and then a dip in form etc

I hear you've almost signed Sancho btw.   Thats a good signing.  He'll do well with you guys, but he hasn't come to United for a good wage packet.  He'll want to see silverware mate, and the big trophies too.

Its good for the premier league that players like Sancho, Werner and soon Coutinho (returning to EPL i hear...Arsenal is it ? )  are in our league.

Will be more competitive next season.

@CMD - ' Oh and last thing; Merson is a drunk that barely knows what day of the week it is, you can’t trust a word that smack head says. '

hahaha

thats fecking harsh.  He is oldschool and was a top top player in his pomp for the Gunners.  An Old School Premier League Legend. 

1993, 1994 and 1995 most people would have made a Premier League XI  with his sticker and gotten it framed. 

I had him in my Premier League XI of 1995.

Le Saux at Left back,  Rob Jones right back, Colin Hendry, Tony Adams my cbs, Schmeichal in goal,  Le Tissier, Merson Paul Ince David Batty in midfield and Fowler, Shearer lol

• CMD

It doesn't matter, you can’t get him anyway.

Levy won’t sell him. Man United couldn’t get Bale, Anderton or Gazza, They only got Sheringham because Spurs wouldn’t give him another contract, and Levy made United pay through the nose for Carrick and Berba, so Kane is mission impossible for them.

Also, Kane will not join a team that have zero chance of winning anything, Jose is a proven winning and will win stuff at Spurs. OGS won’t win **** all. It would be a massive gamble for him to go to a manager that hasn’t won anything of relevance over a proven winner.

The main reason no other PL will get Kane is because abuse he has received from every other rival fan. You calling him a Mong says it all, he won’t play for a club where he knows that people like you don't support him and will abuse him at the first chance.

As for ““he won’t improve us” statistically Kane is better than any striker Manchester United have ever had, so saying that is pretty illogical, when he is better than anything you have had.

Oh and last thing; Merson is a drunk that barely knows what day of the week it is, you can’t trust a word that smack head says.

• Zapata

United are dog shite and always will be, doesn't matter who they sign.

• RD, Harry Kane is better than Lukaku, nuff said.

Merson is an ex Arsenal guy so wants to encourage the destruction of Spurs (even though they player better without him) and Meulensteen is living in the past when a transfer like that between top six clubs was even possible.

• Ryan

Merson is an alco and has shown himself time and time again to not know anything about football and always favours the English. He even said Harry Redknapp was a better manager than Wenger 

• Adam

Kane is a quality player and will improve the United side. You need that forward and he is the most realistic.

• If you're sacking 55 of your club staff because you claim to be broke, then they should have to sell players off and use those funds only for purchasing new players. 

United tried to be the English galacticos and failed in epic fashion, these guys never learn.