Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Jane Fonda wants "Nuremberg trials" for "climate criminal" energy executives & politicians.  Didn't she say this about Vietnam soldiers?

Excerpt:

Host Michael Moynihan said, “So, you want to see sort of a Nuremberg trial for climate criminals?” to which Fonda responded, “Yeah, I would.”

She appeared on the debut of The Impeachment Show on the Viceland, where she said that there’s “literally a ticking time bomb over everything” because of climate change.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/11/12/jane-fonda...

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She's completely head fkd but I would still penetrate her even at her advanced age

• 2 months ago

She's still alive? What is she, like 90?

• 2 months ago

I ain't fonda Jane.  That said, something needs to happen toward climate change.  Trials, I don't think that'll work.

• 2 months ago

HANOI JANE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON or EXECUTED as a TRAITOR...

'

NOT out making Millions more money from people she wished were KILLED and walking the streets. 'I and Many I know still do not and Haven't watched any of her movies or movies she is in.. 'SHE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A TRAITOR with MONEY WHO GOT OFF..

'

She can sit on a GUN Posing and even step off it so they can shoot at AMERICAN PLAINES in a photo op and talk against AMERICA WITH THE ENEMY and its ok... 

'

BUT A WHITE PERSON CANNOT SAY THE WORD N-I-G-G-E-R- Without being condemned. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I bet she has a massive house in Beverley Hills with the a/c running all day!

• 2 months ago

Hanoi Jane should eliminate her carbon footprint by throwing herself into a volcano.

• 2 months ago

if we don't move forward....   we remember the past.....

• 2 months ago

agrees , seeing she produces green house gas , like she uses electricity (greenhouse gas) , drives a car (greenhouse gas) and breathes air (greenhouse gas) , yep complaining about nothing .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Commie Hanoi should have been arrested for treason and executed.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who cares?  It's not like she has the power to make something like that happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.