Did you ever notice how some famous people who engage in homosexual behavior, are trying to be really clever by claiming they hate abortion.?

I remember just one of those people was a bloke called Dave Rubin, but I don't think he was being serious, and he was just trying to make a point about what could all those do about who on the one hand like to engage in homosexual behavior, but on the other might be some really powerful or wealthy people who say they are dead set against the whole idea of abortion and want to be an friend to help on the issue.

Actually I think that bloke called Peter teal is a prime example of someone who many on the left like to weaponize by saying here is this really wealthy right winger and agrees with the main social issue of abortion,  and will help fight against it, so long as there is Quid-pro-quo by leaving always agreeing with homosexuality.

Hold on,   you say famous people then quote a guy who is for me,  an unknown.  The idea of being famous is to be known.   I did some reading about the guy and now see you have the story twisted.

He use to identify as agnostic or an atheist, but said that he was no longer an atheist and is now open to Christianity.    

Its okay we are use to you mixing up details.

I don't know who Dave Rubin is. Men's opinion of abortion is totally irrelevant. They're allowed an opinion in the way it's free speech but no one has an obligation to listen or care.

I adore man-to-man love and intimacy.

And I hate abortion.  

I am gay. I am pro-life.

Your question makes no sense.

Not really, haven't noticed that much at all.

Why can't you be gay and against abortion? I don't see an inherent contradiction there, at ALL! I am personally pro-choice. But I know many anti abortionists are against abortion because they believe a fetus has inherent worth, life is sacred, and starts at the moment of conception, it's a soul that was meant to come here, etc. Which.. You can very much believe all those things, and be against aborting already existent fetuses, while still not wanting to produce such a fetus, by engaging in straight sex, yourself. It's a somewhat uncommon position to take, I suppose. But I'm sure there are anti abortion gay people, too. I mean, heck.. There are even anti-gay gay people! Go figure.