Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Are you scared of Arsenal next season?

Arteta Is a magician, he can achieve anything.

• Adam

No, they don't have the squad to compete at the top. I'll stick by my prediction of 6th

• August

Only if they fire 95mm missiles at Leeds lolz  

I would welcome Arsenal being competitive again, they have history and personality. I dislike United but respect the club, oil teams deserve no respect. 

You need to spend a good 100m before anyone worries 

• Ryan

The only teams scared of Arsenal are the likes of Everton who will be competing with them for 6th and 7th place

There's definitely reasons for optimism, Arteta has achieved more already in half a season than immensely overrated managers like OGS, Lampard and Poch have in their careers. And Mourinho is past-it, even his fabled "second season" delivered nothing but laughs at United. Arteta has made the Emirates a hard place to go again and vastly improved the defence already without even buying anyone new. City & Liverpool have also proven to be far from invincible in past month or so.