How can I buy vacation rental properties in Hawaii?
- Coffee DrinkerLv 76 months ago
1. Save up enough money to pay closing costs and at least 20% down payment
2. Get approved for an investment loan which has much stricter requirements than standard mortgages
3. Contact a few real estate brokerages in Hawaii, tell them your intentions and ask to be connected to an agent within their brokerage who specializes in investment vacation rentals. Interview 2-4 such agents and pick one that you think will provide you the best service.
4. Work with that agent to find properties within your budget, make offers, and follow through with paying the down payment and finalizing the loan and sale.
5. Hire local vacation management service to manage the rental, arrange for cleanings, perform inspections and repairs, etc.
- Anonymous6 months ago
You'll need to ask a more specific question. Is there some specific part of the process that's stumping you?
- sunshine_melLv 76 months ago
1 - find a vacation rental property you want to buy in Hawaii
2 - assuming you can afford to and meet any other criteria; buy the vacation rental property in Hawaii