Why are husbands always out there getting laid?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

out where?  contrary to what TV shows say...i have not slept with anybody at the hospital!  i go to work, i go home, have sex with my hot wife and we play with our son before dinner and go to sleep and then we repeat.

• 2 months ago

Shoeshopper, I've already answered you twice, with the same comment about not making broad (and false) generalizations. You are taking up time and energy with your 722 questions, that aren't really seeking personal advice, it would appear. Advisors, beware.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s because men always take decisions on a whim. As soon as the hormones strike, they falter. I sincerely hope that men revere women who revere them. I hope they begin looking at how legendary it is to be loyal to just ONE WOMAN. 

In a nutshell, men think with their penis, not with their head. Not all but by and large. 

Source(s): I’m a keen observer.
  • 2 months ago

They don't value their monogamous relationship. They are not aware that by hurting someone, they could cause problems in the other person's mental health. Also, if they wanted to get laid that much without hurting people, they could always seek a consented polyamorous relationship. I, personally, prefer to be the only special person someone's life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nah, just jerking off. 

• 2 months ago

thats what marriage should be about

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most of us are not!

• Mike
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Because they have wives. 

• Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Same reason wives are doing the same thing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because she's is laying with any man but him!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.