Ryan
Lv 7
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Who do you think the dumb anon is who gave this answer?

Willian. Auba. Pepe

Tierney Xhaka. Coutinho. Bellerin

Upamecano. Luiz. Mustafi

Martinez

1. Martinez is second choice keeper he has done well standing in for Leno but Leno will be back as number one next season. Weird you put the back up in as a starter for your best Arsenal 11 next season.

2. Luiz and Mustafi are two of the most untrustworthy players in the league. Yes Luiz is a serial winner having won trophies at all but his first club but throughout his career and has had too many bad performances or just moments of sloppiness in a game. 

3. Upamecano has signed a contract extension with Leipzig already, safe to say he won't be an Arsenal player next season. 

4. Coutinho might be desperate enough to sign for Arsenal and Arsenal might be desperate enough to sign him. But Barca paid a lot to get him, can't see Arsenal spending their whole summers budget on one player unless Barca are prepared to sell for a heavy loss or send him on another loan. It is a transfer I could see working out though if you play him in the correct position. Coutinho playing behind Auba, Willian and Pepe could be pretty lethal but you don't have enough cover defensively. Xhaka can't defend.

5. Wing backs look decent in attack, Bellerin not so good defensively.

6. Willian could be a great signing for free, Pepe is hit and miss, Auba is fantastic. 

Clearly not a team that can win the title, would barely challenge for top 4. Who is this anon guy!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • crikey this ones stirred your cage an't it?, , but i don't even know which "question" it refers to?, though i think i can guess which team they are bias towards....so that narrows it down lol..

• Not me, Ryan,  i don/t ask dumb questions.

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It was the so called Lord Martini. He calls himself the lord bcos he thinks Arsenal fans are superior to the rest of the Premier league lolz 

• 1 month ago

That’s a very good lineup but Xhaka definitely needs replacing if they’re serious about competing. They’ll also need two new centre halves to partner Luiz. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Gawd knows. I thought Kieren Tierney was overrated at Celtic. 

• 1 month ago

Point 1 - Nitpick, it won't make a huge difference regardless. 

Point 2 - Doesn't really matter, City won the league with a wobbly defence before, and I doubt Mustafi will be starting since we're hunting for CB options.

Point 3 - Okay. 

Point 4 - It's 9 mil plus Guendouzi 

Point 5 - Wing Backs are primarily offensive players, three at the back liberates a full back from most defensive duty

Point 6 - Agreed, Pepe has been improving rapidly he came in at a difficult period and took time finding his feet, he will be a lot better next season. 

• 1 month ago

Wasn't me Ryan 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.