What are your thoughts on Hamilton (2020; Disney Plus)?

How did you like the movie of Hamilton (2020; Disney+)?

IYO, What was the best scene that you ever seen?

Do you have any comments about this movie?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I LOVED it. I had a smile on my face for all of the 2 hours and 40 minutes it was on. I loved it so much I've actually seen it twice since it came out, something I rarely do in such a short period of time.

If I had to pick a favorite scene, I would pick the rap battle between Hamilton and Jefferson.

I’ve become such a huge fan, everything is perfect in this musical from the music,choreography,acting and gotta appreciate the good job done by the Disney editors I felt like I was right there.

It was really good, glad I bought Disney+ for it.

I'm uninterested.  Everything I've heard is that it's very historically unfaithful, and I hate when TV/movie/plays do historical stuff and don't bother to get it right.  It's kind of a pet peeve.  It deliberately spreads stupidity.

It has the tarnish on it from when one of the broadway actors had some sort of mental breakdown and started verbally assaulting members of the audience. I haven't heard anything the production company attempted to do to recover from it, so I am left to only assume it's all trash.

I enjoyed it very much. I've seen the show live, and it was just as amazing.

While I understand that they took liberties with some of the history (example: It wasn't Madison, Jefferson, and Burr that confronted Hamilton about his finances), the overall message of the show was very good.

The technicalities of the show were amazing, like the dual rotating floors and the simple sets. And Jonathan Groff as King George was just fabulous.