Do you seem to encounter an increasing number of "Keyboard Warriors" on answers Yahoo?

I don't get it, I notice that when somebody asks a simple question (myself included), I get a response from anonymous profiles (possibly linked to one person who is still a virgin) w

ith insults and sarcasm.

I don't quite understand these people, is it the only way they know how to assert themselves?

Because I find that these online trolls or, "keyboard warriors" tend to be quite cowardly in real life (Even in situations that aren't particularly intimidation in a confrontational sense)

I was just curious to see if other users have noticed the trend.

I've noticed that aggressive behavior in paid Trumpster shills who are trying to shut-down negative questions about Trump before election time.  

The anonymous ones are especially cowardly. It's one thing to talk sh*t behind a screen. It's laughable to talk sh*t behind a screen behind anonymity and act like your nuts are big. I also blame the people who give them a reaction. They are giving the little asssholes exactly what they are looking for 

• Susie

They are children...at least mentally.