What's more deadly in America: Gun violence, Car accident or Coronavirus?

You can Google the numbers. You're at a higher risk of dying in a car accident than wearing your goofy mask and dying from the Coronavirus.

Car accident. Simply because often there are several in the car, and it strikes another.

#1 kilter is heart disease. #2 is medical mistakes. #3 is abortions. Gun violence is actually low. When you look at the figures, most die of suicide. Next to that is warranted police actions and self-defense.Actual murder by gun is at the bottom. Even then, 2/3 of it is gangsta  shoot outs and other cases where the shooter/victim Knew each other,  previously.The mass shootings are very rare,just hit the press,. A dead gangsta in  Chicage doesn't even make back page.

That’s an excellent argument for gun control and traffic calming measures. 

‘Guns and cars are even more deadly than this pandemic!’

You could write that on your mask.

Gun Violence,and it's not even close.  You are asking about Lethality, not Frequency.  More people who get shot, die from their wounds, than do people who get into automobile accidents, or contract CoVid-19. 

• J

Even if that’s true (I’m not gonna look it up now), we wear seatbelts to help prevent injury and death from car accidents. We wear masks to prevent covid. Why are people so opposed to wearing masks? If you don’t wear one, stay away from me, my family, and any store I shop at. I’m glad it’s the law in my state. If you try to enter a business without a mask, you get kicked out. Outside is different. I don’t wear it outside, but as soon as I walk inside, I wear the mask to protect myself and others. Why are you so selfish?

🥴 So 155,000 ppl are more prone to car accidents in 6 months? 

4 million Americans can be infected by Trumptard negligence in 6 months?

Coronavirus, because of Trump's incompetence.

I hope you never wear a mask or wash your hands.

Your username is anti American