Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

How do I get rid of my fantasies in my mind?

I sometimes pretending that I'm a celebrity or something important. Sometimes i talk to myself or pretending.

How do I get rid of it. Imagination    is too much. It has been taken too much in my daily task and life.

There's nothing wrong with daydreaming per se, but some people complain that they can't stop doing this and it interferes with their lives. Although maladaptive daydreaming is not officially recognized as a disorder, some people are getting therapy for it. An expert recommends going to a good online support group such as Wild Minds Network. 

It is a matter of emphasis I think.  Find something else you really love, and devote your time and Life to it.  Soon the fantasies will begin to drift away, as reality replaces them.  If you have a great deal of difficulty stopping these thoughts, you could go to a medical doctor and ask if he/she can give you  something to stop these thoughts.  

Keep busy and if that doesn't work,sing to yourself.