? asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Do you agree with feminists trying to spin coronavirus as a womens issue...?

No, I do not agree with that. We are all in this world together, men, women, children, black, white, asian, indian, regardless of sexual orientation, etc... I'm actually offended by the idea of feminists trying to make coronavirus a women's issue. 

Yes, because it is a feminist issue.  People who have lost their jobs will find it much harder to get back and suffer most from the economic depression if they're female.  Having said that, women are less likely to die of it once infected.

Well, in most of the videos it seems to be mostly women cracking and making fools of their selves in public so I guess it is a woman's issue more than a man's. 

I'm curious where you heard this in the first place. Was there a news article, or are wacky loony genocidal feminists you have to tolerate in real life saying nonsense like that?

**SNIFF SNIFF** I smell....AN INCEL!

(I know you poster judge all females to be feminists, this is your blindness. Still, you are cautious and that is smart. I can assure you I am not of that ilk.) To answer your question; feminism's  main agenda is make women victims.

"Do you agree with feminists trying to spin coronavirus as a womens issue...?"

No, of course not.  But what's left for feminists now that all their originally stated goals have been met and exceeded?  They HAVE TO appear like they're doing something for women, otherwise they will be rightfully seen as the gender-arm stooges for the radical cultural Marxist / identity politics crowd that they actually are today.  So anything goes now to divided the genders and make women look like the "victims" and men the "oppressors".  That way it's "feminism to the rescue" for another non-issue.

Feminism today is really the answer to a lot of problems that nobody knew we had, until they told us so.   <lol>

Cripes!  In Sweden they turned snowplowing into a women's issue.  No kidding!  And their feminist solution was a disaster, just like we would expect whenever any wacky ideology and social engineering gets in the way of actual proven engineering methods.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2016/11/...

.

It's like when Shitlery Clinton said the fact that most soldier deaths were men was really a women's issue because they lost brothers, sons, husbands, etc. Feminists  can only see the world through that one, warped and discoloured lens of "woman=victim, man=oppressor", and that's why we should all just ignore them.

• Nat

I don't think they have tried to do that lmao

Many studies show men are almost twice as likely to die of Covid than women, yet

feminists try to claim it’s a women’s issue.   

80% of people killed by police are not black, but we should focus on the 20% that are black.   SJWs use different logic than the rest of us.