Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

What do I do if my father steals from me for money for his alcohol since he is not working and Granny won't give him money anymore?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Don't bring money in the house anymore. Get a debit card and don't tell anyone the pin code.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.