Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What am I doing to attract such disgusting men. ?

My appearance isn’t up to par... I will admit... I’m not over weight but my hair isn’t done a lot... I walk around with workout clothes. I never had these type of men approach me like this before... Homeless men, broke men and men who are disgusting looking what is going on! If water seeks its own level and I am none of the above why am attracting these men... I look like Kelly Rowland and I’m fit. I’m educated! I have a degree in English and minor in print journalism. I’m not fat and considered average.. is it the way I carry myself or what? 

Favorite Answer

The more attractive you are, the more creepy random men will approach you.  I don't think it's anything about you...unless you're conveying "vulnerability" -- like are you small? They like to go after small women because it makes them feel powerful. I'm not a beauty queen but I'm cute, fit, and small and they will not leave me alone. It's because I'm petite. A lot of them have pedo tendencies too.

• God

I am a man and I will admit most men...at least in the United States...are dumber than a box of rocks. (Thats actually true about women too). Just look at who is president. Anyway, if you want to meet good men, bars, nightclubs aren't the place. Libraries and laundry mats are actually good places. Good men do the laundry! And you could always get online. But you can't be too picky. I'm not saying just settle, but sometimes you just have to test the waters. 

Sounds like someone needs to learn some humility and stop being such a narcissist. 

All men are disgusting, but we must put up with them if we want their money.   

• These men are simply too good for you 

• Damien

you're going to places that always have disgusting men, let me guess, bars, night clubs, beaches, etc