fun asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

How many American's believe there is no chance that they will ever get COVID-19 .?

do you believe that there is no need to be scared of this virus?

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

Lots of Americans who held that position are now dead.

Based on observations of people adhering to the state mandated mask requirement I would say approximately 30%.  I would bet the majority of those people are Trump supporters. 

I really wish that I could sit each one of you down, and explain to you in great detail on how you've been lied to, over and over again in your lifetime, that now, it's seemingly impossible to know when you're being lied to, but this isnt true. Not at all. This pandemic? It was no worse than the 50 years prior, and even 50 years prior to that. There are strains of virus everywhere. Some are more harmful than others, and the bottom line is, we are all at some point exposed to them. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it. Staying at home will not work, being quarantined is the worst idea because you're around people that have it, and attempting to keep from getting it? That actually increases your chances 10 fold. Why? Because your body depends on good bacteria that flow through you constantly. These good bacteria are the regulators to your immune system, and when these good bacteria get bored, they die off. And that's about the time a good old' flu virus stops by. Your body is not prepared for it because you've been covering your face, constantly washing your hands, never interacting with others, etc, and so it kicks your ***. Younger people have a better chance of recovering from a cold because they have newer immune systems, and believe it or not, young people sleep alot more than older people do. When you get older, your body starts to bend in places it used to not bend, and your bones begin to warp so your skin doesnt fit as tight anymore, etc. Aging happens on the inside too, especially your lungs, liver and kidneys because they are the filters of your body and help keep your heart strong. Getting old sucks, but the best part about it is having the experiences in life to know when you're being lied to. Granted, some people, even though older are still pretty stupid, or just believe what they hear because it's easier than forming their own opinions. For anyone interested in learning how to know when you're being lied to, it's actually really simple. It may sound like I'm telling you a lie when I tell you what it is , but keep it in the back of your mind and test it out as often as possible and you'll begin to see there is nothing but truth in what I'm about to tell you. And here it is... we all know that everyone has their own reasons for believing certain things are the way they are because it is what makes sense to them that way for the most part. Then , as you get older, you tend to see people manipulating their stories or their version to the story, if only to heighten the story they are telling to a more exciting version of how it really went down, or just the opposite. They may downplay the story so you get the idea it was no big deal, and whatever, when in fact, it was super badass and it sucks you missed the real thing. These are called, "ulterior motives" and just like opinions, everybody has them and everybody uses them, all the time! Especially when you get older and start having to compete for jobs, because when you're competing for money, this couldnt be more true... the truth is..... everything you have ever been told is a flat out lie! I dont care who told you, where they got their information from or how honest a person you think they may be, it is all lies! The reason this is, is not always nefarious, or with evil intent by the person telling you about it, but because 99.99% of all stories are heresy to begin with, so the person cannot know for a fact that what they are telling you is accurate or not. And, even if they saw the event firsthand, human nature will guarantee a twist in the plot of the story somewhere, right? So, evrybit of that bullshit about Christopher Columbus discovering America, and every other bit if nonsense that nobody can prove to be fact and happened the way they claim, even though it happened 400 years before they were born to be a trustworthy source, it's all ****! Bold faced lies! And here comes the atomic bomb of truth that you should also question but not for this because this is absolutely true... any time your government tells you they have everything under control, and that they are going to protect you, this is the exact same time you say to yourself "bullshit!, I'm getting to the bomb shelter immediately because these freaks are lying their asses off!" And then that's exactly what you should do, because your government cares nothing about you or whether you live or die, and especially not for 6 straight months now... even your mother would have given up by now if you refuse to wear a raincoat, right? So what makes you think the government cares so much about you that they continue to tell you to wear a mask, and social distancing horseshit? Who in their right minds can realistically believe that the government, or some jerkoff governor can actually contain mother nature? You are a total moron if you believe that **** and if you continue to.listen to them after you bought that, you cant get any dumber so congratulations! You belong to them now. So, why would they want to lie to you? Its simple. They are conditioning you to accept and obey their orders. They want to control you and everything you say and do, and so far, it has worked out perfectly for them, because everywhere you look, there are idiots that cannot think for themselves, wearing masks as they walk down the street alone and social distsnce in lines where there are no other people to social distance from and so on. these people are mindless boobs that cannot think for themselves so they allow the government to do it for them . All these people that supposedly died from covid? They didnt all die from covid, it's not possible. Do you really think the people that died of a gunshot wound to the head were counted as suicides? No! They have all been counted as covid to continue enforcing their lies. When was the last time you heard anyone die from getting hit by a bus? Not in at least 6 months? Right? The news will tell you, yeah, they got hit by a bus, but they also got covid while laying on the sidewalk just before they died.... of covid. Dont believe me? Look up the cause of death for anyone that has died withing the last 6 months.guaranteed theyre listed as covid victims.  George Floyd is listed as a covid victim, and we were told that's not how george floyd died, but it was all lies...the real george floyd died 3 years ago, for real. Its nonsense! And so why do these scumbags continue to lie to you? Because of ulterior motives. They must make you understand that you cannot think for yourselves and that you need them to tell you how to tie your shoes, because they are evil acumbags that want to control the world, and this is a truth overload, I understand. You will never ever be given this much truth in one sitting eve again, and that I can promise you. At some point,  if you continue to look at things realistically, and like I've just showed you how to, spotting the truth will be the easiest thing ever, because it is so rare that it stands out like a sore thumb in penis costume. Never be afraid of the ostriches that call you crazy and a conspiracy theorist or whatever other loser comment they may make. Those people heard that from someone else because they cannot think for themselves and are losers. Have people died from covid? Yes, they have. Is it as bad as everyone says it is? No.It's not. In fact, I still have not met one person that has met a person that has met a person with a covid, let alone died from covid. Have you? If you say yes, who told you they had covid? Who told them they had covid? Could it be that these same people have ulterior motives and really really need you to believe them that they had covid? I'm guessing they want to control you and your thoughts. Next time, tell them to **** off, and be done with them. You're better than that! And tthststhr truest **** you'll ever hear. In support of what I have just toldyou, I want you do something that will help you determine who is telling the truth. Me or, let's say google..... go to your google browser. once there, I want you to pick a 3digit number at random. it can be any number 3 digits long.... then, in your googlebrowser, type in the 3 digit number and the words "covid 19" and hit search...it's all lies! The numbers are rigged because the majority of people today are too stupid to think for themselves and you've all been suckered into believing their bullshit... Well played America! Can we go get our country back now? Also notice that covid always spell corrects to vivid..it's because they are changing the history right before your eyeeso they can continue to tell more lies and morlies, and without the truth, what are you gonna do about it? Whyydont stand up for yourselves for once. Right now, youre all being robbed of everything you dont even know you hsve because you're afraid youd might sick.. you'about to be slaves 'if you dont wake up... rPeace! .

Source(s): Life

If Americans believe that like you say then they are even more dumber than they look.

12......the number you are looking for is 12

The CDC today, 6 August, says there are 60,000 new COVET-19 infections per day. The only way to remain safe is to wear masks everyday and gloves if available and avoid crowds if necessary. Today's peril  with the coronavirus is many stern young people and adults have never had to endure such restriction of liberty and continue to evade the right thing to do. I am old, and I remember the rationing Americans were forced to follow during World War ll. In 1941-1945, food, clothing, gasoline, automobiles, dating, sex were   side-lined because of the sacrifice for the war effort. Today's terror of coronavirus is the closest threat to WW ll I have ever witnessed and experienced. I am a little afraid that living alone without any family, and should coronavirus take me, there is no one to leave my property and belongings to so I made a new will and thumb-tacked the will to my apartment wall. I could die in hospital, and perhaps my corpse transferred to a body-bag and placed in a refrigerated truck for disposal. I have gained about 10 pounds as I go to the supermarket at 6 AM and Post Office then return to my apartment and sit all day. Lucky for me, I have some money so I can buy groceries, but no extras. I wear a cloth mask and rubber gloves when I go out. I will be 86 in September, the worst age to catch a virus and die. I am a military veteran, and I get free medical care for life. I visit the Houston VA Hospital once or twice a year, so my future medical bills are free except for $9 copay for medicine. I own two PCs and I spend most days and nights playing games and watching free movies on Amazon. I was once homeless for 15 months and lived in my car, so I know the feeling of hunger and being alone. I really feel for the families who have loss their homes and little food to eat. I have advanced degrees in science, and I sold laboratory and medical instruments for 45 years, so I try daily to help people online who ask questions on subjects I have experienced. Sorry to go on so long, but Yahoo Answers allow   me to interact with people online who need help and answers.

Good Day.

harrald 

• Edna

Corona virus became prevalent in the U.S. early in February 2020. That was 6 months ago. I'm no more scared that I'm going to contract corona virus after all those months than I am that I might contract the flu.  I haven't contracted a corona virus yet, and I don't think I'm likely to contract one now.

Corona viruses have ALWAYS been among us - ever since the days of Ancient Egypt. Doctors in the U.S. have been treating cases of it every year for over 80 years.

Stop worrying about "COVID-19" - it's just another of the many different corona viruses. The "19" in the name refers only to the year (late in 2019) when this particular strain of corona virus became prevalent. "19" doesn't mean that it's a new or unique corona virus. Think of COVID by the correct Medical name that the virus has always been known by - Coronavirus Disease -  and disregard the "19" part.

I don't know the answer to the above question.

do you believe that there is no need to be scared of this virus? My answer is no. Because it's hard to predict what is going to happen to someone.

• A.J.

I do not believe very many think this. A few do and think a deity or religious figure or voodoo spell protects them. The problem is instead people who are confident that if they get it the effect is minimal for them, and they don't consider anyone else they could infect, or think that everyone should get it and what happens, happens.

They think of it as some get a little sick like a cold or flu, some get notably sick, some die, and life is normal for everyone else and the economy if unaffected. But they consider by the numbers in their head that 99% of people are fine, even if sick a bit.

They don't think about hospitals or losing limbs or permanent illness or a loved one dying. To them, it is about "personal inconveniences" like "this virus is keeping me from getting my haircut!". "F'k this mask. It's annoying". "Them LIBERALS want me to wear a mask, so no way will I do it!" Politicized, age related, rural vs city, etc.

People who rarely go to Church complained about Churches being closed.

That's the issue. Few people are so blinded that they believe they can't get the virus. It's more twisted than that.  

• Damien

well i'm confident i wont get covid cause i'm simply not a social person obsessed with going to bars, beaches and parties and i have a regular habit of washing my hands every time i go to the washroom, cant say the same for most dudes, especially the ones who use the urinals, rarely ever seen any of them wash their hands, those nasty dudes,also i don't care to wear a mask as it prevents me from breathing properly, i end up getting joint aches , heaviness in my head, making heavy breathing sounds with a mask on, all clear indications my body isn't getting proper oxygen but the disappointing part is how doctors completely ignore this issue many people have with masks, and instead shut any concerns with masks down with the "you're fine, wear the mask", in their attempt to fight covid and mandating masks, completely ignoring how masks will cause other health problems for some people.