Alex
Alex asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

How do you spend your money? What helps you as far as managing your money? How do you invest in yourself while making your money grow?

I'm trying to work on myself so it helps to learn from others. I have the habbit of saving money at times and not wanting to spend it and often wonder if what I'm punching is something that helps me in some way. At times I feel like I try and justify a certain purchase it can be anything. Once I start spending my money I feel like it just starts dwindling until the point where I have to start saving again. I am trying to learn from my mistakes so your feedback is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

When I was young & had very little I scrutinized every purchase closely. Because I knew I needed to invest. And those habits stuck with me. Its not something I can change. So I am miserly and thats ok with me.