Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What to do when you have homicidal rage ?

I can’t take another second of life! I’m tired of suffering because of disrespect and abuse that I’ve endured.:. I’m about to explode 

Before you explode in a rage, because of the disrespect and suffering you have endured, please try to call this number, as they may be able to help you.                                                                                                                    Suicide Prevention Helpline:  1-800-273-8255

A non-profit called Mindful Schools is reducing violence in high crime neighborhoods by teaching students to respond intelligently in stressful situations. You can calm down by just breathing slowly. Take at least 2 slow, deep breaths through the nose and think about the best thing to say, which sometimes is nothing. As they say, you have the right to remain silent.

The cops say that. You can think about them too.

Go to the Amazon ad for The PTSD Sourcebook by Glenn Schiraldi. People with the disorder think highly of this book, which has a chapter on anger management.

You can't go wrong with stress management  - it's something we all need -

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...