Ashley asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

How do you feel about Trump?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Axiom
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I sincerely hope that somebody would use your Second amendment on the Scum.

• steve
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Liar, Narcissist, and ridiculous.

He clearly has a mental illness and shouldn't be allowed out of the house without supervision let alone be running America.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is the President and will beat Biden

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Better he is in office than Bill Clinton's wife

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Being a Britisher I laugh all day long at the state of our former Colony.

Good King George would be delighted....

Who laughs last lasts longest.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's an orangutan

• 2 months ago

A while ago I thought Trump was going to lead our country the way God would want it to be led, but I really stopped liking Trump when this pandemic started happening and all the things he's doing by not wearing a mask himself or social distancing and not setting a good example for us and also saying we should go back to normal so soon and kids should go back to school so soon because a miracle will take this virus away and just going against the guidelines our governor gave us. Another thing that got me was him going to the church and holding a bible upside down, in other words, making a mockery out of God and the bible. 

• 2 months ago

I like him, he's a straight talker and has no filter. All our politicians in Europe can't answer a question without spewing out a word salad of red herrings. And he done a lot of good for their economy and diplomacy with North Korea, not started any new wars. He's been succesful thus far. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'll be glad when he's out of office.

• 2 months ago

I think he being President is making a better man of him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.