Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Don't all species of toads secrete poison when threatened?  I read that people step on them in bare feet.  Isn't that dangerous?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Certainly, not all toads secrete venom.  In fact, I would be willing to bet that most toad species do not.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I wish that all toads could at least avenge themselves by secreting poison when cruelly murdered by evil persons stepping on them in bare feet;howbeit that, I wish more that God would strike people dead before they commit such cruel deeds against the gentlest and most harmless of His creatures.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You've asked a biology question, not one concerning literature.  Move it to the science section  You will get better answers. 

Or look up "toads" or "toads poison" via Google or another internet search engine.

• 2 months ago

Oh, all toads have bare feet, technically. Or at least the ones I've seen were all bare-footed. So I doubt there are people who are specifically targeting toads based on whether or not they wear shoes. Are you mad?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

WRONG FORUM. EPIC FAIL. TRY AGAIN.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope, not all, but some for sure .....................................

• Tina
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's dangerous for the toads. You shouldn't step on them at all. They are beautiful and useful creatures.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.