Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Lots of gun-grabbers are happy as hell about the NRA crap going on in New York, I've noticed. Do they think they're doing away with the 2A?

Update:

Mike the IDIOT: I DO know that. That's why I'm razzing the gun-grabbers about their stupid celebrating.

Update 2:

Skookum: When I have a few bucks to spare, it goes ONLY to Pit Bull rescues/sanctuaries. NEVER anything else.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Looking at some of these "answers", doesnt make for confidence in Americas future.

Liberals come up with garbage like

"The Second Amendment explicitly allows for regulation of guns....."

and

"Even the Heller decision, which invented the individual right to own guns back in 2008....."

And THEY are the future voters.

States can pass any laws they want (depending on their state constitution). Only the Feds are not "granted" any authority over any arms, including WMDs or even nuclear bombs.

Dont need the 2nd amendment, as Hamilton pointed out in Federalist #84. He mentions that we didnt need the bill of rights because - "...... For why declare that things shall not be done which there is no power to do?"

Even without 2nd amendment there is no power GRANTED in Art 1 Sec 8 over any arms.

• 2 months ago

When a D.A. has the evidence to prosecute and tells you that there has been fraud and corruption happening for years, doesn't that make you curious to know if the leadership of the NRA has been squandering your hard-earned money???  Maybe you can throw good money away, but a lot of people want accountability for what they pay for.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but that's never been the goal.  The Second Amendment explicitly allows for regulation of guns.  Even the Heller decision, which invented the individual right to own guns back in 2008, said that the government can regulate guns.  The NRA goes way beyond the position of protecting the Second Amendment to opposing any and all gun regulations no matter how common sense.  They especially oppose regulations which would make it more difficult for criminal and terrorists to get their hands on guns. 

• Mike
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They probably don't think that, given that most people, unlike yourself, are smart enough to know that the Second Amendment didn't create the NRA and that the NRA is subject to the same laws prohibiting fraud as any other entity organized as a non-profit corporation. 

You know that now, because I told you that. Don't pretend otherwise, Trump supporter. No one is buying it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yep, a lot of libs get those two things mixed-up .................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.