Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

I was in Germany and the blacks there act so dignified, highly educated and polite, why are the American ones thugs, gangster and low class?

Update:

Be honest.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Takes one to know one. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Perhaps by choice, the majority chose drugs and crime. In Germany they choose to work.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You are so wrong because years ago my car was broke down and a relative of my favorite black singer rescued me.  He was handsome and not a gangster.  Let me tell you how much I trusted him: He said he would get my car fixed for me buy me a bus ticket to get home and return it to me on Tuesday.  I did not know him and was first time we met and I would of given him the keys to me car and he would of done that for me.  Fortunately we got it going and it is running great now.   Unfortunately my former boyfriend never got that kind of trust and I would never give him the keys to my car.   My next boyfriend is going to have more class. He doesn't have to be white or black or tall or short just be the guy I give the keys to my heart and I am looking at him right now. 

• 6 months ago

It's their culture here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

American Black culture is different from German Black culture.  It's the culture, not racism, that is holding American Blacks back.  When 70% of Black children grow up without a father in the house and kids who want to do well in school get ridiculed and hassled it's had for a child to be a success as an adult.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Says a lot doesn't it.

Why do everyone forget the AMERICAN part of blacks here in questions like these.....🤔

You know slavery as in chattel as the possible cause.

Plus the biggest gangsters resides right here in America. Blacks are just emulating what's put before them.....👁️

ALL MEN who think of themSELVES as Gods were once dogs. NO EXCEPTIONS.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

ours want to be treated as 'VICTIMS' and have people GIVE them stuff, not as contributing members of society like yours ...................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.