Should I take my gf back? ?

Me and my gf have been dating for barely even a month n she already cheated . I’ve known since I met her that she was still speaking with her ex on a day to day basis . I was going to wait on her to tell me , I’d even sometimes ask her “is there anything ya want me to know before we get too serious” n she never said anything . So I ended up just asking her straight up and she lied. This is the type of girl to not gaf , show no emotion, and just move on.. but she argued with me over it and ended up texting me later on that night apologizing n understanding that ts was dumb. Now today she posted me on her Facebook n basically told everyone that I’m who she wants . I’m now in a position where I don’t know whether or not I should take her back . 

(It was her ex and a boy , n she was just over her ex house last night doing the deed while she told me she wasn’t feeling well n that her head was hurting )

(Btw we only 16 so dats why the situation so childish )

LOL i mean she can be a side chick, just use her for your own personal desires, No need to get serious with her, but hey if she wants to suck you out, let her.

I’m not a guy slime.  

Girls dont like guys at all.