Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Christians why is my aunt poor while battling cancer but these Christians on Facebook who have stage 3 don't seem to be struggling like my?

Aunt. Does God hate me and my family? She is now on food stamps and being on food stamps is a sin according to Christians 

She doesn't want to be around people 

No, I can promise you that God does not hate you or your family, he doesn't hate anybody. The trouble you and your family are going through right now is not from God, it's one of Satan's many wicked schemes and trust me, those schemes won't win because God always wins. All you have to do is stay in faith and keep praying and God will not only bring you out of this, but he will bring you all out better. God doesn't cause the challenges, but he allows them to happen so that we can learn from them and come out better same with this pandemic. And I've never heard of being on food stamps being a sin. I've never read in the bible it's a sin, unless I keep missing it. I think people who need them should be on them, but people who don't shouldn't. 

• Elle

STOP WHINING!  YOU DON'T KNOW OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES DO YOU NOW?  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR AUNTIE? GET OFF THE INTERNET AND SPENT TIME WITH HER AND STOP COMPLAINING.

Having Food Stamps isn't a sin according to Christianity.  That's not even remotely Biblical. Paul even instructed churches to set up financial aid for widows.   That single line causes me to believe you are a troll. 

Source(s): Christian

Everyone with Stage three is strugglinh

Being on food stamps is not considered a sin.... we all struggle.