Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists, who hurt you so badly that you would deny your creator?

LIES hurt me, that is why I'm an atheists. My only creators are my parents ( R.I.P to them ♥ ) 

• Doc

look at what he made ? how f*cked up can things get ?

I don't deny my creator. I know who my parents are.

Atheism has nothing to do with hurt. Yes, I know that lie is popular among the religious.

No one ..

I had evolved parents who didn't LIE. 

~

• reme_1

We don't hate a creator. No one hurt us. We just do not believe in fairy tales. Faith us gullibilty. 

• Mike

No one hurt me, I was raised Christian and believed in God for over 20 years.  I wanted to understand His word better so I started studying the Bible, and that led me to the realization there is no proof God actually exists.

I am so glad I didn't grow up with religion of any kind. You people are brain damaged. 

Awwww, still no evidence for your gods, I see.  The pain and cognitive dissonance must be excruciatingly painful for you.

Some guy named Leon? or Brad, or was it Sister Immaculate Heart.   Or maybe research and evidence made my belief in a deity or Creator God™ a non starter.  

Nobody hurt me to make this decision.  Anonymous Coward.