survey for all white Americans?

1)If you could go back in time and give any ancient civilisation advanced technology, which one would it be and why?

2)are you an expert on Cryptanalysis and computer security?

3)Do you know how a turbojet engine is manufactured ,from the raw materials all the way to the turbine blades made of super alloy?

4)what do you think is worse? Homophobia or racism?

5)would you rather have the ability to hold your breathe under water for like 8 mins or the ability to read peoples conscience and sub-conscience mind and their deepest darkest beliefs and secrets?

6)would you rather live in Sweden or England? and why?

1.  None.  I trust God's assessment of when it was best for things to develop.

2.  No, I am not.  I am aware of the fundamentals, though.

• User

1 - The Minoans, a civilization known for its complete lack of warfare.

2 - No

3 - No

4 - Racism, of course. Homophobia is a *condition*. Racism is willful discrimination with no basis  in fact.

5 - Mind-reading

6 - England (because I speak the language and have other reasons to expect that I would "fit in" to that society more easily than Sweden)

• Archer

Ignorant question for one can not go back.

Why does it have to be "White Americans"  It reads of bigotry.

1. The natives of North America. Vaccines,iron working,chemistry (gunpowder) Those Europeans need to butt out. 

2.No

3.  I have a good idea.  I trained to make turbine fans at Pratt and Whitney in Connecticut.  Didn't like working in a factory

4. Both are the same thing, fear and loathing of the OTHER. A human survival trait that we should outgrow. 

5. Holding you breath is nice.  Reading minds that is uncontrolled is madness inducing. 

6. Sweden I hear it is nice and I know how to drive there. 

• This question had to be asked and I am glad you asked it. It was a jolly good read and educational to boot, well done Sir!

Reported for RACISM. DAWG!