Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Which genius left hundreds of tons of chemicals in the Beirut port for years, will they be jailed ?

• User

Wait until we get the full report.

There are lots of possibilities.

- intentional act of terrorism (though that seems unlikely at this point)

- (secret) stockpiled munitions not cared for properly

- intentional act of arson, not realizing the consequences (perhaps ordered by a some financially-challenged owner of the warehouse, or by some disgruntled employee)

etc.

The owner of the warehouse

will not be jailed

unless it is discovered that the chemical was stored improperly

or that the owner was in some other way REASONABLY at fault.

Tons and tons of a material that serves as fertilizer and to build bombs, the ideal material for "the religion of peace".

• Dze

most of those peoples hobby is making bombs at home .. its normal for them to have bulk chemicals laying around lol ..

• Dear Sir or Madman

I inform you that the Beirut Port Authority has hired my law firm to protect them from haters and agitators like yourself.

They were very upset and angry when they read this, they had a guy trace your address and they wanted to send some guys over to give you a "massage" but I managed to talk them out of it.

You do not know what these guys are capable of when they're angry. They are loco.

They will take you down HARD, I advise you to bring a pillow to bite on. And one for your dog as well. 

A class action lawsuit of $US250 million has been lodged against you for persecution and victimisation and general bastardry against my highly respected client.

These guys really know how to hold a grudge, they will follow you to the ends of the Earth to get their sweet revenge. They are such cuntrol freaks.

I have represented celebrities, athletes, hermaphrodites and circus animals and even a couple of Canadians since 1992 and I never lost a case.

Please make a 10% down-payment by close of business next Friday, I would not want to have to send a bounty hunter out after you, those kinds of things always end in tears.

Have a pleasant day.

• Rick

the government, and the talk is the new 'president' wants to know who also !!!

Supposedly the ship was seized and the cargo put into storage.   The port officials asked the courts for permission to sell it,  or give it to the Army.   They were told NO.  So it sat there and probably some forgot about it and what it was.    I think there is sufficient documentation with the courts that show the port officials tried to get it out of there but the courts said NO.....hang the judge.