Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is the "most transparent president in history" hiding his tax returns and his Russian connection?

I heard one of his officials made that claim on TV today.

Because that first thing you said is not true. You can see right through him. His voters cant but everyday normal human beings see him for what he is.

As to the tax returns, when Congress people reveal their tax returns as to why they became millionaires in Congress... then we can talk. 

As to the Russian connection... News flash, Skippy... That narrative fell flat months ago. Time to move on.

He is the most transparent with POLICY. You leftists know abou tevery damn thing he does. Every thing he tweets. Everything he says. Every policy coming out of the White House. 

You know about it because your corporate overlord leftist media look at everything Trump does to see how they can spin it to make Trump look bad. 

With that much transparency on policy and me knowing every damn policy he does, I really don't care about his tax records. 

I don't really care about it for Obama.  I did care that Obama started a freaking war with Libya without telling anyone. That was pretty bad. 

I find it funny that YOU want to know about the color of Trump's poop, but don't give a flying crap if Obama kills the leader of Libya and sets the whole region into chaos. 

He KNOWS if his tax returns are released the public will know he's more corrupt than we originally thought! He's not as wealthy as he claims, doesn't make those charitable donations and lies to get loans. He's going to be toast.

It's better to not have a president that have a Trump one. 

He constantly lies too, it's all indications that he has a lot to hide.

Why are you hiding your history of pedophilia and sexual abuse of children?