Have democrats moved SO FAR to the left that you, as a Just right of center, moderate appear to the lib media as a extremist? ?

Update:

I put the commas in wrong. Sorry. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not even remotely.

I've been a registered Independent since 1986.  During that time, pretty much the opposite has happened.  Nixon- and Reagan-style Republicans are accused of being "RINOs" by Trumpsters.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Exact. BLM's founders are Marxists and they say it openly. You don't even have to lie like Fidel Castro did at the beginning of her endless dictatorship or like Chávez who defined the Cuban government as a dictatorship.

In Eurabia the same thing happens, they call the supporters of democracy extreme right.

Europe and the USA, basically their universities and their news channels, have turned to the left, precisely coinciding with the best economic moment achieved by capitalism in world history.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no. the country in general has moved so disgustingly far to the right that what you view as "democrats" are more like centrists

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

there is a fancy university type term for it...Batshitcrazy....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, the right in America is extreme and radical. It calls anything short of the cult of Ayn Rand ''communism''.

American conservatism has stepped so far away from reality as to become completely unworkable.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They've moved left of Cesar Chavez.

They're starting to call the Bill of Rights "fascist."

• 6 months ago

No.  That's stupid.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no, stop being an idiot. 

• 6 months ago

Joe Bidden is supported by my most old Bush republicans. 

• 6 months ago

No sir. It seems that way to yall because things are so far off the track with your

party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.