asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have you ever been SO drunk, that you wouldn't display yourself in front of your parents?

• Favorite Answer

I'm drunk right now and all I want to do is listen to sad songs and cry but also look at funny cat videos and laugh. Those sound like opposites but I can do them all at once.

I've never been drunk before hun.

• Olive

Nope cause never drank enough to get that way. When did drink wine before was only a wine glass a night or a beer every 3 days or so

• Kathy

Nope, never...............

I don't display myself in front of anyone except my wife...and maybe the doctor.

No, I know my limits and respect my parents too much to put them through that.

I've been super-drunk before... and it used to make me feel like I could do anything - but now it makes me feel tired and reclusive, yeah.

I try not to drink with or around my parents. 

They're not the types I want to drink around... especially my mom who can't say even one nice thing in a day.